Longyuan Power Hooks Up First Four Turbines off Nanri Island

Chinese utility Longyuan Power Group Corp connected to the grid the first four wind turbines at the 400MW Longyuan Putian Nanri Island wind farm on December 21, the company’s parent said in a release. 

The four 4MW Siemens SWT-4.0-130 wind turbines are situated in the waters off the city of Putian, Fujian Province, China Guodian Corp said in the statement.

Once completed in 2018, the wind farm will comprise one hundred 4MW Siemens SWT-4.0-130 turbines. The construction of the wind farm is expected to cost around CNY 8.2 billion (EUR 1.18bn).

The state-owned Longyuan will provide 70% of funds needed for the construction, with Jiangyin Sulong Heat and Power Generating Company covering the remaining 30%.

The wind farm is expected to have the capacity to produce 1.4 billion kilowatt hours of electricity annually.

Offshore WIND Staff

Share this article

Follow Offshore Wind

Events>

<< Nov 2018 >>
MTWTFSS
29 30 31 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 1 2

5th Asia Offshore Wind Day 2019

The event will bring together senior executives active in the offshore wind industry in Asia…

read more >

ACI’s Operating Specialist Wind Vessels 2018

Already on its 5th edition, ACI’s Operating Specialist Wind Vessels 2018 will bring together senior executives and experts from ship owners

read more >

Benelux Infrastructure Forum

This year’s highly-anticipated event will focus on exploring new financing mechanisms and alternative markets for future…

read more >

Offshore Wind Europe 2018

The Offshore Wind Europe speaker line-up is supported by executives who are leading the charge…

read more >

Jobs>

O&M Lead Contract Manager

Here at Scottish Power Renewables we’re committed to remaining a UK leader in renewable energy. As well as investing in our technologies, we are committed to investing in the future of extraordinary people like you...

apply

Senior Contract Manager

Here at Scottish Power Renewables we’re committed to remaining a UK leader in renewable energy. As well as investing in our technologies, we are committed to investing in the future of extraordinary people like you...

apply

Senior Operations & Maintenance Engineer

The Senior O&M Engineer (Structural) sits within the Asset Integrity Management Department team of Offshore O&M, reporting to a Lead O&M Engineer...

apply

Vessels>