Baltic Wind Power 2013 Event to Be Held in Stockholm, Sweden
Baltic Wind Power 2013 conference and exhibition will take place on 09-10 September 2013 in Stockholm.
The conference will focus on further wind energy market development (both onshore and offshore) in Sweden and the Baltic Sea basin and will offer a crucial update on cutting-edge technologies, new projects and finance.
Located in the networking area exhibition offers 25 table-top exhibition stands where leading wind energy companies will present their technologies and solutions for the industry.
Over 150 top wind energy industry executives will on 09-10 September 2013 convene in Stockholm at the Baltic Wind Power 2013 conference and exhibition. This strictly B2B exposition and conference focuses on commercial opportunities and challenges brought about by the sustained growth of energy demand in the countries located within the Baltic Sea region.
Baltic Wind Power 2013 presents the perfect opportunity to showcase your products and services to top decision-makers representing the whole of the wind energy sector in the region.
- Wind energy development in the Baltic region – onshore and offshore
- Wind power plants development – projects over 500GW.
- New wind turbine technologies including wind turbines for offshore, deepwater and harsh invironment.
- Wind turbine gearbox protection.
- Update on floating and gearless wind turbines.
- Power transmission solutions for wind energy.
- Financing and insuring wind projects.
- Wind farms protection.
- Wind power compliance.
- Energy storage for wind power.
- Project finance for wind energy – ensuring bankability.
- Off-grid wind power systems.
- Small and medium wind maket development.
- Wind and hybrid installations for high energy consumption industries
- Wind assessment.
- Wind certification.
- Local and regional wind manufacturing opportunities.
- Offshore development challenges and opportunities in the Batic sea.
- Wind to grid connection – onshore and offshore.
- Wind turbine foundations.
- Wind blade technology update.
- O&M for harsh condition locations.
Press release, August 15, 2013; Image: Vattenfall