Strainstall’s Offshore Wind Management System (OWMS™) is an integrated marine management system providing real-time operational data that covers a wide range of offshore wind farm activities – from vessel motion monitoring and crew tracking to turbine structural monitoring and tracking of strategic spares.
The system supports operator decision making by providing real-time data from various sources, infield and interfield, to enable interactive, responsive and safe assessments to be made.
OWMS gives operators access to all workflow information and enables the monitoring of key activities on a number of different wind farms from one system. The modules are fully customisable to your individual requirements.
- Enables efficient management of operational activities
- Enhances safety of personnel during vessel transfers
- Reduces costs through efficient management and planning
- Captures historic data for post operation analysis
- Allows future operational predictions to be made
- Condition base monitoring
- Crew and vessel tracking
- Fuel consumption monitoring
- Intelligent fender system
- Load monitoring
- Real-time integration of meterological and wave data
- Vessel motion monitoring system (VMMS)
- Vessel performance monitoring
Press release, October 7, 2013; Image: Strainstall