SAE Media Group proudly present the 20th Annual Benelux Infrastructure Forum, once again taking place in-person and in Amsterdam.
The 2022 iteration will bring together key professionals in the infrastructure, financing, and innovation sectors to discuss the latest issues and trends within the Benelux market.
The Forum will bring a specific focus on; offshore and onshore wind, the development of (green)-hydrogen capabilities along the region’s coastline, storage and integration implications for renewable energy production, new and innovative methods of financing and re-financing – from PPPs to green bonds and beyond – and digital infrastructure developments.
With the accelerating pursuit of Net-Zero, the commitment to the Paris Accords, and uncertainty around oil and gas prices and provision, it has never been more important to establish and understand a coherent and coordinated approach to future development.
This well-established conference remains the market-lead for updating delegates on developments across the Benelux infrastructure landscape and provides an unparalleled opportunity to learn from and discuss with senior executives in this dynamic industry.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
· Explore the recent developments and future roles of geothermal energy in the Netherlands and Belgium
· Case study updates from major projects in the region focussing on Offshore and Onshore wind, Solar power, Geothermal power and Digital Infrastructure
· Gain insight into the developments and projects that are happening in the port of Amsterdam
· Explore the different financing models available for renewable projects to ensure success
· Understand the bankability of European hydrogen and CCUS projects and the role that hydrogen will play in delivering net zero emission targets
· Discover the recent developments in the Benelux digital market and find out how the abundance of private financing opportunities can help fund digital infrastructure projects more efficiently
· Exclusive networking opportunities with key opinion leaders and decision makers at the forefront of the market
Register by 30 September to save £100 Register online at: http://www.beneluxconf.com/OffshoreWWL
Event Hashtag: #BeneluxConf
Sponsor: DIF Capital Partners
ADDITIONAL CONTACT INFO
Oana Lefter – Marketing Executive
SAE Media Group
T: +44 (0)20 7827 6164
E: [email protected]