London, United Kingdom
May 30 2017 - May 31 2017 | download iCal
The Forum will give the full update on the O&M effective practices and their perspectives, providing industry developers new tools and techniques to improve the performance. Attendees will share the experience of their current approaches and know-hows and discuss the future ways of further O&M costs reduction.
The event will cover such topics as:
* Offshore Wind Farm O&M and Logistics Modelling
* Realising Operational Cost-Savings with the Effective use of Probabilistic Marine Forecasts
* O&M Insurance for Offshore Wind Farms
* Effective Condition Monitoring for a Large Fleet of Wind Turbines
* Asset Maintenance; A Reliability Centered Approach
Main market players will share their ideas and experience throughout 2-day case studies, interactive plenaries, workshops, networking & experience exchange.
The small-scale nature of the event, expert speakers and balanced spectrum of attending companies will ensure extensive networking and business opportunities. All attendees have an opportunity for deep involvement and can actively participate in the discussions in order to overcome relevant challenges and have influence on the overall industry development.