This conference looks at how R&Ds can achieve this from multiple angles. Of course, innovations are important for reducing costs in the future. They are part of the long term wind energy plan to reduce costs. Moving wind farms further offshore on floating platforms is being worked on by the biggest organisations and has potential for huge growth. Other areas on the cusp of development are vertical axis wind turbines and utilising areas of low and medium wind.
- Understand new and radical innovations in wind R&D
- Assess different methods for increasing operational efficiency for onshore and offshore turbines
- Discuss the potential for the international integration of R&D programs
- Learn from a combination of onshore and offshore wind organisations
- Gain insight into how products are being effectively brought to market
More info: marcusevans-conferences-paneuropean