Following the latest developments of 6MW+ turbines, 66kV grid technology is moving into the very centre of attention.
Bremen will host a focused two-day conference + workshop day and in-depth discussions with industry peers.
- Gain latest insights in planned projects implementing 66kV inter-array systems for offshore wind
- Learn about the latest achievements in getting feasible HV offshore cables tested and certified
- Discuss the impact of 66kV transmission systems on turbine design
- Develop further insight into the implications of HV on maintenance requirements and safety guidelines
- Discuss with Carbon Trust’s Wind Accelerator Group the next steps to advance 66kV grids
More info: 66kv-offshore-wind