The UK is the most exciting offshore wind market in the world in 2019, with up to 6GW of new capacity coming forward at record low prices. Leading UK developers are expanding into new markets like the USA and Taiwan who in turn are opening opportunities for export and investment across the globe.
This exciting world of opportunity is brought to life at #RUKGOW19:
- Network with 3000 offshore wind professionals from 40 countries
- Learn from the experiences of 200 expert speakers over two days of intense debates, presentations, panels and workshops
- Meet with 150 exhibitors demonstrating the very latest in industry innovation transforming the supply chain
- Promote your brand profile & share your experience across four bespoke theatres : Global Markets, Logistics, Innovation and Subsea Theatres
- Personalise your experience and build a programme of sessions, meetings, networking and socialising with our interactive event app, polling tool, live streaming and much more
This 17th annual global offshore wind event is organised by RenewableUK and supported by strategic partners Equinor, innogy, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, ORE Catapult and ScottishPower Renewables and Country Partners GWEC and the DIT.