FOWT 2022 : the world’s largest event dedicated to floating offshore wind turbines.
Co-organized by the Sea Innovation Cluster Pôle Mer Méditerranée and the French Wind Energy Association (France Energie Eolienne) and co-founded by CCIAMP, the 9th edition of FOWT Conference will bring together the sector’s leading experts, researchers and industry leaders will meet for 3 days to exchange views on the latest technological innovation and research in floating offshore wind energy during 2 days of conferences and 1 academic day on a central theme which is: “delivering commercial-scale projects”
A true international event
- Over 50% of foreign attendance expected ; many foreign delegations and companies have already confirmed their presence.
- 3 days of plenary sessions and a technical tour : World-renowned speakers and experts will be sharing their latest findings and observations.
A privileged meeting place for business
- +900 attendees expected (physical and online edition)
- Structured “meet the buyer” and B2B meetings for registered participants : a matchmaking platform to connect suppliers and top international buyers from pilot farms and future commercial parks.
- An exhibition space for sponsors offering their products / services.
- Networking time arranged between conferences and during cocktails.
A market accelerating approach
The objective of FOWT is to further the advancement of floating wind and to accelerate its implementation into the global renewable energy mix. This event is meant to promote constructive discussions between all actors and stakeholders of this emerging industry. Hence the affordable registration fee and the “no pay to speak policy” implemented by the organization committee.
Discover the complete program and book your pass now on www.fowt-conferences.com