This is the only event that will address the key issues of developing and operating wind farms further offshore from the coast. In particular, the forum will be looking at how to drive costs down through effective access and logistics solutions as well as fit for purpose O&M strategies.The agenda will feature crucial topics such as:
- How to ensure wind farms built further offshore will effectively operate for the next 25 years and beyond
- A developer’s perspective: What are the key vessel design and selection criteria moving further offshore?
- Gain hands-on experience from the Oil and Gas industry on maritime transports
- Exclusive insights on how to optimise transfer time, bring down costs and limit turbine downtime whilst increasing availability
- The “Human Factor”: How much time should technicians realistically spend offshore? How will this affect their performance? What additional health and safety procedures should be implemented?
- CTVs, SOVs And Helicopters: Assessing the best mix to improve O&M access and actitivities whilst increasing turbine availability
Learn how to apply near shore maintenance solutions to far from shore challenges
More info: windpowermonthly