Attend Platts 9th Annual Northeast Power and Gas Markets Conference and gain valuable insight into the latest trends impacting Northeast power and gas supply. Key Issues Impacting Northeast Markets:
- Northeast trends and challenges – Coal and nuclear retirements, the role of demand response, reliability issues, and storage shortages
- Natural gas gains traction – What roles do gas producers and marketers play in the coordination of getting gas into the Northeast?
- Capacity markets – Re-examining what works in Northeast centralized capacity market structures
- Mixing up the portfolio – How to maintain a diverse portfolio mix while monitoring grid reliability
- Transmission updates – The impact of changing fuel sources and what it means for transmission
- Pipeline constraints – Identifying the impediments and solutions to limited pipeline capacity
More info: platts