NREL is partnering with DTU wind energy to co-host the third biennial event which will broaden the international perspective of the workshop. This year’s theme will be on exposing interactions in wind energy systems and exploring how different wind energy stakeholders addressing them in new, integrated and innovative ways.
Highlights included a variety of expert panel sessions on topics such as:
- Cost of energy in today’s wind systems
- Challenges and uncertainty in wind system design and operation
- Evolution of wind system standards and design methodologies
- Tools and methods for integrated wind system design and analysis
- Integrated design of wind systems from components to turbines to plants to operations.
More info: nrel