Senior Document Controller
With many years’ proven experience and an impressive track record in constructing offshore & offshore wind projects, Van Oord is leading the way in the transition towards renewable energy.With our safety standards, innovative solutions, our employees’ knowledge and expertise, and specialised offshore (wind) equipment, we are significantly contributing to making wind energy more competitive. In the position of Senior Document Controller you are in charge of the daily management of documents on a Project or in a Department. You will work in a team of document controllers or can manage a small project independently.
The Senior Document Control position can be on a project or in a department. In this role you will ensure that all project documents are produced and received in compliance with the principles prescribed in the project-specific document control plan and Van Oord Management System (VOMS). You are responsible for:
- managing and controlling registers (lists) and files documents;
- managing of internal and external documents;
- checking compliance and quality of documents;
- distributing documents;
- reporting to the LDC/Manager QHSE;
- handling correspondence;
- overseeing the project document flow of one package or a small project;
- begin the vocal point for the project team regarding document control;
- consulting with DMS4P Support about issues, problems and solutions.
As our ideal candidate, you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail, and the ability to persevere through challenges. You are an structured and accurate team player who is stress resistant. In addition, you have:
- an Intermediate Vocational Education (mbo);
- 5 - 10 years’ experience as a dedicated Document controller, for a project-based organisation and work experience with big (Offshore/Wind) projects;
- a good command of written and spoken Dutch (preference) and English (must!).
We offer you a position in which you will have an important contribution to our mission 'building a better world for future generations'. In addition, we offer you:
- a salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- Travel allowance (€0.31 per km) and home office allowance (€2,15 per day);
- 32 leave days per year;
- Variable bonus;
- Pension scheme;
- Collective health insurance (optional);
- Flexible working from home policy, 2 days a week when working on a full-time basis;
- Extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities, including a wide range of online courses via Goodhabitz;
- You can join communities, like Young Van Oord, Van Oord Women and the Van Oord staff association;
- We organise several (sport) events, e.g. winter sport, weekend of sailing, cycling and a motorcycle tour.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a Dutch family-owned company with more than 150 years of experience as an international marine contractor. The focus is on dredging and marine construction, offshore wind, offshore infrastructure and infrastructure in the Netherlands. Its head office is in Rotterdam. Van Oord employs 4,700 staff, who worked on 187 projects in 35 countries in 2021. The fleet consists of about 70 vessels and a large amount of special-purpose and auxiliary equipment. Van Oord delivers marine ingenuity by using smart, innovative and sustainable solutions to create a better world for future generations.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Then apply for this position by pressing the button below! This short form will be completed within minutes. After receiving your application you will receive our response within 2 weeks.Are you interested in the vacancy but also have some questions? Floris Wijnveldt is ready to answer all them all! Feel free to email, call or send a WhatsApp message to get in touch with her. Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.#LI-FW1