UTM have ambitious growth plans for 2021 and beyond, and we are looking for the very best people to achieve these. We offer full support and training to ensure you develop and succeed in your role.
The global renewables industry is enormous. With predicted 24m jobs by 2030, its growth is set to generate unprecedented demand to secure the most experienced teams to develop renewable energy projects worldwide.
We are looking for a professional, engaging, relationship-focused Recruitment Consultant to enable us to continue placing the best talent while further developing our global client base in offshore wind projects across the world.
- Engage with candidates, proactively qualifying the candidate skills against client requirements.
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate database to assist BD activity, compliant with internal and external processes.
- Prepare and propose candidate profiles for each assigned role using our state-of-the-art digital systems including our CRM, LinkedIn and our developed industry network.
- Collaborate with Management and Senior Consultants to resource for key positions internationally, using our proven search and selection methodologies.
- Contribute to and achieve personal and team KPI’s.
- Keep abreast of industry news, advances in technologies, government regulations and policy.
- Establish and continually grow your network using multiple channels, including social media platforms, LinkedIn recruiter, our CRM system and industry events.
- Represent UTM at conferences and exhibitions and build your reputation in the industry.
- Research vertical and geographic markets to generate leads and opportunities to pass to business development-focused Consultants.
- You should have a genuine interest in the sector and a real ambition to become an expert in your field.
- Renewable energy recruitment experience
- Energetic, positive and professional approach to work, with a passion to develop and build strong relationships and networks.
- Strong communication skills at all levels and able to understand and discuss technical aspects of roles with colleagues and candidates.
- Fluency in English, with additional languages advantageous
- Confidence to ask questions, share knowledge and build relationships internally and externally.
- Drive to become an industry expert through continual personal development, taking advantage of internal training and industry learning.
What we offer
- Career development opportunities from day one.
- The best digital technology platforms and tools available in the industry.
- Competitive salaries and uncapped salary / bonus.
- The opportunity to learn from a highly experienced and well-regarded management team with decades of industry experience.
- A diverse team within a professional, inclusive and fun environment.
- An opportunity to travel internationally to meet your clients and candidates.
- Bi-annual incentive trips for high performers .
To apply, in confidence, please send a covering letter and resume to; Alex Meeks; [email protected]
UTM Consultants is a trusted Recruitment, HR and Project Partner to the global offshore sector.
Providing bespoke strategic and spot-market personnel solutions to leading Survey, Inspection and Remote Vehicle/Submersible service providers the world over, we service an offshore portfolio of high-profile projects from the Renewables, Telecommunications, Oil & Gas, Salvage and Oceanographic/Scientific sectors.
Our clients, small and large, are all pioneering, innovative and ambitious ocean-going organisations. They share our passion for achieving excellence, and we take pride in helping them accomplish more when operating amidst the planet's most demanding project environments.