This will be your workplace
Start date: in consideration with candidate, but preferably as soon as possible. Contract: starting with a one year contract with the intention of transforming this into a permanent contract after the first year. Work location is Arnhem. Grid Field Operations (GFO) is executing Field Operations, Maintenance and (Baseload) Projects to provide our contribution to secure supply for our end customers and society at large. We deliver on our promise to ensure the integrity and safety of the assets that are entrusted to us, while also ensuring their maximum availability in close partnership with System Operations.Business results are driven by three delivery units for Germany onshore, the Netherlands onshore and Offshore. They have full end-to-end accountability for execution, which is balanced by a functional excellence sub-unit that has the authority to drive strategic initiatives (our “Must Wins”) and identified opportunities and synergies across GFO.
This will be our challenge
TenneT is growing fast to realize its strategic ambitions. We play a leading role in driving the energy transition. We are looking for a passionate Maintenance Engineer Offshore Operations who will contribute to this and that might be you?
Your contribution to TenneT
As Maintenance Engineer (m/w/d) in our Grid Field Operations Offshore (GFO-O) department you are responsible for the maintenance plan engineering for all our Offshore Grid Connection Systems (GCS) in Germany as well as in The Netherlands. You develop the overall offshore maintenance concepts as well as discipline-specific Maintenance Engineering Plans (MEP) and Job Cards based on the strategy from Asset Management and all relevant regulatory requirements. Together with the team you are responsible for the definition as well as the continuous improvement of the corresponding E2E maintenance processes with a focus on maintenance plan engineering based on our GCS portfolio
- In the context of the maintenance concept development you will work closely together with diverse stakeholders such as Operating Engineers and Service Technicians from the Execution Areas, Technical Specialists as well as Asset Managers
- You conduct lessons learned sessions and include the learnings in your daily work
- During the development of the MEP and Job Cards you actively work on the harmonization, standardization as efficiency of their underlying processes
- You are the central point of conduct for maintenance plan engineering and you support your stakeholders on any questions
- In order to ensure the quality of your work and our targets, you conduct regular feedback-sessions
As Maintenance Engineer in our Offshore Operations you have the following options for your specific areas of focus:
- platform structure
- electrical systems
- mechanical systems
- or you have a wide technical field due to diverse experiences and knowledge.
Your Profile and background
- You have a university or engineering degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering or a similar field of engineering
- Your strength is transforming your ideas into concepts and you thereby enjoy working in a business area with a high level of dynamics
- You have a very high level of self-organization, you are target-oriented and well-structured
- You feel comfortable with and you are a reliable partner in taking over tasks with a high impact on operative availability of our grid connection systems
- You bring with you experiences in cross-border and cross-country cooperation and way of working
- As we are a cross-border team, your skills in the Dutch and English language are on a very high level, whereas skills in the German language would be welcome as well.
TenneT NL offers a challenging and responsible position, under the "CAO TSO", within an innovative and dynamic international working environment. We offer a competitive salary package (job level 8 - Euro 3287-6746 gross a month on full time basis) with excellent secondary benefits (6% end of year bonus, 8% holiday allowance, 40 days leave, monthly health care allowance) as well as good training and development possibilities.
In our online-application-form you can apply within only some minutes. Afterwards we screen your application and get back to you as soon as possible. Our selection process consists of one or two interviews.
Closing date of this vacancy is: April 20, 2022
For further questions regarding the recruiting process please contact:
People | Talent Acquisition
For questions relating to the position:
Grid Field Operations Offshore| Operations & Maintenance Engineering
TenneT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.