I&C Engineer (Hamburg)
Do you have experience as an I&C Engineer and would you like to work on a state of the art Renewable project in Hamburg, Germany? And are you available on short notice? Do give us a call.
Due to expected growth in our organization we're looking for an I&C Engineer who has experience with renewable and offshore wind projects. As I&C Engineer you will be working on behalf of KCI at our client's office in Hamburg for 4 days per week for a duration of 6 to 18 months.
Your key responsibilities will focus on;
- Provide input on technical requirements, scope of work, man hour estimates, material take off and quality aspects for concept study / sequence and in tender phase of projects;
- Develop conceptual and technical design / specifications for engineering solutions for projects
- Specify and deliver technical input to procure equipment to meet project specification; evaluate multiple orders and interface with vendors' and internal departments.;
- Specify and deliver input to sub-contractor to ensure scope, material lists, cost estimates, planning and quality aspects of outsourced (3rd party) engineering construction work on project and ensure compliance to contribute towards an efficient and effective outsourced engineering / construction work;
- Contribute to optimize guidelines, procedures, templates and systems for engineering activities, according to company structure, incorporate lessons learned, and monitor disciplinary compliance to ensure efficient and effective realization of these activities;
- Ensure HSE awareness and alignment from proposal phase up to execution phase.
- Bachelor Electrical Engineering;
- 5+ years' experience in relevant discipline and market;
- 3+ years' experience in this position;
- Specialist in own discipline and basic knowledge exceeding own discipline;
- Advanced user in InstruCalc, Microsoft office applications, vendor applications;
- Fluent in English.
DISCLAIMER: The project of which this position owes its legitimacy is not yet awarded. The position can only be fulfilled after project awarding.