Barge Master is a dynamic and growing company operating in the offshore wind industry. We specialize in the development of motion compensation solutions, including platforms, cranes, and gangways. Our innovative technologies empower our clients to overcome wave motion related challenges, ensuring minimal downtime and enabling them to maintain control over their operations and schedules. At Barge Master, we pride ourselves on being the "Down Time Doctors" - our trusted partner in optimizing safety, efficiency and productivity.
As the Project Manager at Barge Master, your role is instrumental in the execution of international offshore operations. You will be responsible for the project management, including planning, budgeting, quality assurance and safety. Serving as the primary liaison between clients, internal teams and suppliers, your communication skills are crucial in ensuring project success and client satisfaction.
Your financial oversight involves developing and monitoring project budgets, collaborating closely with the finance team for accurate reporting. You will uphold a culture of safety within the project team.
Overall, your contribution as a Project Manager at Barge Master is instrumental in driving the success of offshore projects, aligning with the company`s commitment to innovation and excellence in the offshore wind industry.
- Completed technical HBO/WO
- Minimum 3 years of independent Project Manager experience in leading capital-intensive projects.
- Experience within an operational environment where solutions and safety go hand in hand
- Experience in project, finance, contract and stakeholder management
- Full command of English; proficiency in Dutch (written and verbal) is preferable.
You recognize yourself in the following words: safety as a core value in leadership and behavior, professionalism, collaboration, result-driven, responsibility and flexibility.
Working at Barge Master
At Barge Master, we work hard to deliver quality and finish our projects on time. We believe a stimulative company culture with enough room for fun motivates our people to do so. Our company is growing, and we want you to grow with it. That is why working at Barge Master also means:
- Being part of the dynamic offshore wind industry contributing to the energy transition.
- Joining an open, young, and supportive working environment.
- Receiving a competitive remuneration reflecting your experience and responsibilities.
- Operating within a team but with significant individual autonomy.
- Enjoying a healthy and sustainable lunch, including a salad bar.
- Participating in numerous company gatherings.
- Enjoying a breathtaking view of Rotterdam from our 12th floor.
- Opportunities for international travel.
See website for more information.