Barge Master is a dynamic and growing company operating in the offshore wind industry. We specialize in the development of motion compensation solutions, including platforms, cranes, and gangways. Our innovative technologies empower our clients to overcome wave motion related challenges, ensuring minimal downtime and enabling them to maintain control over their operations and schedules. At Barge Master, we pride ourselves on being the "Down Time Doctors" - your trusted partner in optimizing safety, efficiency and productivity.
As a Contract manager, your primary role will be to negotiate together with the sales manager or operational project manager, contracts with our clients and suppliers. To maintain and control the KPI’s and terms and conditions of these contracts towards clients and suppliers including risk management and budget control.
- Provide contractual support to clients and project managers
- Collaborate with the sales, fleet and operational teams, translating contractual terms into practical scopes and vice versa, ensuring accurate settlement and client satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, becoming their trusted contract manager.
- Prepare and maintain registers and reports on various contractual developments and project progress.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Previous experience in contract management.
- Strong contract negotiation skills and customer-focused mindset.
- Good communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Willingness to travel for client meetings and project support.
Working at Barge Master
At Barge Master, we work hard to deliver quality and finish our projects on time. We believe a stimulative company culture with enough room for fun motivates our people to do so. Our company is growing, and we want you to grow with it. That is why working at Barge Master also means:
- Working in the exciting offshore wind industry that contributes to the energy transition.
- An international, open, young, and supportive working environment.
- A remuneration that reflects the responsibilities.
- Enough space for your personal development and ambitions.
- Operating in a team in which team members have their own well-defined responsibilities.
- A healthy and sustainable lunch, including a salad bar.
- Many company`s events.
- A beautiful view of Rotterdam from our 12th floor.
See website for more information.