Search results for: Chubu

12 results

A list of search results

  • 25 March 2020
    Business & Finance

    Mitsubishi Corporation and Chubu Electric Power have completed the acquisition of the Dutch energy company Eneco. The two Japanese companies have now, through their special purpose company, Diamond Chubu Europe B.V, acquired all of the shares of Eneco. The total value of this acquisition is EUR 4.1 billion, the companies said. Mitsubishi will control an […]

  • 26 November 2019
    Business & Finance

    A consortium of Mitsubishi Corporation and Chubu has reached an agreement with the Dutch energy company Eneco on the proposed sale of all shares in Eneco for a total equity value of EUR 4.1 billion. Mitsubishi will control an 80% stake in Eneco, with Chubu holding the remaining 20%. Mitsubishi also plans to transfer part […]

  • 5 November 2019
    Grid Connection

    The European Commission has approved the acquisition of joint control over the transmission operator for the Walney Extension offshore wind farm by Diamond Transmission Corporation (DTC), Infrared Capital Partners (IRCP) and Chubu Electric Power. Diamond Transmission Partners Walney Extension, the holding company of the offshore transmission owner, is currently solely controlled by DTC. The Commission […]

  • 6 February 2020
    Business & Finance

    Bech-Bruun has advised Marubeni Corporation and its partners on the legal and commercial matters in relation to the Akita Noshiro offshore wind project in Japan.

  • 3 June 2020
    Grid Connection, Wind Farm Update

    Walney Extension Limited has signed an agreement for the sale of its transmission assets to Diamond Transmission Partners Walney Extension. The transmission assets hold an asset value of GBP 447 million. The assets include the onshore substation, export cables, and the offshore substations at the 659 MW Walney Extension wind farm in the Irish Sea. […]

  • 20 February 2020
    Grid Connection

    Ofgem has selected Diamond Transmission Partners as the preferred bidder for the offshore transmission of the Hornsea Project One wind farm in the UK.

  • 15 March 2019
    Business & Finance, Grid Connection, Wind Farm Update

    Ofgem has appointed Diamond Transmission Partners as the preferred bidder to own and operate the offshore transmission link of the Walney Extension offshore wind farm in the UK. The consortium of HICL Infrastructure Company, Diamond Transmission Corporation and Chubu Electric Power will be operating the wind farm’s transmission link for a period of 20 years. HICL said that […]

  • 27 March 2020
    Contracts & Tenders, Vessels, Wind Farm Update

    UK-based Seajacks International Limited has, through its 100% subsidiary Seajacks Japan, Ltd., signed a foundation installation contract with Kajima Corporation for an offshore wind farm project at Akita Port and Noshiro Port in Akita Prefecture, Japan. This project is expected to be the first bottom-fixed large-scale offshore wind power project in Japan funded 100% on […]

  • 3 February 2020
    Business & Finance, Wind Farm Update

    The construction of the onshore substations and transmission lines is scheduled to start in February 2020, and the commercial operations are expected to start in 2022, according to Marubeni.

  • 27 July 2016
    Business & Finance, R&D, Wind Farm Update

    A Japanese consortium led by Marubeni Corporation has entered into an agreement to carry out a feasibility study for the 145MW Akita offshore wind farm project off Akita Prefecture. The public offering of the project at Akita Port and Noshiro Port was made by Akita Prefecture for the purpose of expanding the installation of renewable energy and industrial […]

  • 12 April 2019
    Grid Connection

    UK energy market regulator Ofgem has shortlisted potential operators of three offshore transmission links – Beatrice,  Hornsea Project One, and East Anglia ONE. Five potential operators are vying for all three transmission links: Aegir Energy Transmission, a consortium of Macquarie Corporate Holdings Pty Limited and Frontier Power Limited; Core Transmission Partners, a consortium of BBGI SICAV […]

  • 19 October 2011

      Asset integrity and initiatives to tackle skills shortages are among the subjects to be discussed when Aberdeen City and Shire’s leading renewable energy industry body hosts a business seminar in Aberdeen (Tuesday, October 18). Leading figures from five of Aberdeen Renewable Energy Group’s (AREG) member organisations will be highlighting and addressing current industry issues. […]