Project Lead Cable Installation
• Support the project from tendering of the contract, directing the implementation planning and technical approval planning, verification of engineering documents, procedures and works results, supervising all activities on site and ensuring compliance with all approval conditions imposed by the authorities
• Coordinate all studies and engineering activities of the off shore cable route, resulting in a basic design.
• Management of subproject for offshore cable installation from offshore wind parks via offshore platform to the land,
• Ensure compliance with deadlines, costs, quality and HSE guidelines and documentation requirements• Bachelor/Master degree in civil engineering
• Several years relevant experience with offshore cable installation, route design and clearance, offshore cable-/pipeline crossings, cable laying, protecting, cable pull in, offshore HSE interests desirable
• Extensive experience in managing contracts with both contractors and engineering companies
• Preparedness to remain on-board the survey vessels in case of Kick-off/ SHE related meetings
• Business-fluent in spoken and written English
• You are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, you take your responsibility and ownershipTenneT is a solid stable employer that shows high growth, performing a crucial role in society. A company with one of the biggest investment programs in the country and relations with a wide range of institutions. Within TenneT, Offshore Wind is one of the most revolutionary developments with an attractive long term outlook. TenneT is globally a top offshore grid developer, being the biggest investor in the German energy transition. We offer a responsible function (salary range between €4500- €7000 gross per month, 40 days leave, 8% holiday allowance, 6% end of year bonus, €60 gross per month medical allowance, good pension scheme) within one of the most dynamic settings in the energy sector in a fascinating and dynamic international working environment.
Duty station for this function is Arnhem (Rijnpoort)
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 5,000 employees, 23,500 kilometres of (extra) high-voltage lines and 42 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further. TenneT is a certified Top Employer, which means that we are demonstrably committed to creating the best working environment for our employees.
Project Hollandse Kust West Beta (HkWb) a establishes a 70 km / 700 megawatt AC cable to grid connection for wind farms in the western part of the Dutch North sea. Project Ten Noorden van den Waddeneilanden (TNW)) a establishes a 120 km / 700 megawatt AC cable to grid connection for wind farms in the northern part of the Dutch North sea. The projects are part of the Dutch government's roadmap aiming for another 7.000 MW offshore wind energy up to 2030. Each project include the realization of an offshore platform, a transformer station on land (coupling point to the main grid) and the installation of two 220kv cables.