Structural Engineer (Hamburg)
Do you have experience in the renewables and offshore wind industry as a Structural Engineer? And are you able to solve technical engineering issues regarding substations and foundations? Then we would like to get in touch!
Due to expected growth in our organization we're looking for a Structural Engineer who has experience with renewable and offshore wind project. As Structural Engineer you will be working on behalf of KCI at our client's office in Hamburg for 4 days per week for a duration of 6 to 18 months.
Your key responsibilities will focus on;
- Provide input on technical requirements, scope of work, man hour estimates, material take off and quality aspects for concept study / sequence and in tender phase of projects;
- Develop conceptual and technical design / specifications for engineering solutions for projects
- Specify and deliver technical input to procure equipment to meet project specification;
- Specify and deliver input to sub-contractor to ensure scope, material lists, cost estimates, planning and quality aspects of outsourced (3rd party) engineering construction work on project and ensure compliance to contribute towards an efficient and effective outsourced engineering / construction work;
- Contribute to optimize guidelines, procedures, templates and systems for engineering activities, according to company structure, incorporate lessons learned, and monitor disciplinary compliance to ensure efficient and effective realization of these activities;
- Ensure HSE awareness and alignment from proposal phase up to execution phase.
- Bachelor / Post Bachelor Mechanical/Civil Engineering;
- 8+ years' experience in relevant discipline and market;
- 4+ years' experience in this position;
- Specialist in own discipline and basic knowledge exceeding own discipline;
- Expert user of staadpro/sacs/femap/ansys/usfos/grlweap;
- Fluent in English.
DISCLAIMER: The project of which this position owes its legitimacy is not yet awarded. The position can only be fulfilled after project awarding.