Tender Engineer Offshore Projects
As a Tender Engineer you will play a key role in the preparation and submission of our innovative proposals. You will be part of an international, multidisciplinary team of 6 to 15 members, supported and coached by an experienced Desk or Tender Manager. As a member of the Tender Department, you will be allocated to one or several tender teams and will report for each tender to the Tender Manager. In this position you will collaborate with different parties and you will be the first link to our bright future.
As a Tender Engineer Offshore, you will take care of tenders for various Offshore Projects, including but not only Landfalls, Scour Protection and Cable Installation for Offshore Wind Farms, Heavy Lifting and Decommissioning projects.
- Take part in the acquisition process of DEME’s global offshore projects;
- play a key role in the preparation and submission of tender proposals to our clients;
- analyzing tender documentation received from potential clients and work on method selection, cost calculations and risk assessments;
- program the works and draft installation sequence drawings;
- liaise with subcontractors, partners and supporting departments;
- reporting for internal and external approval purposes.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering;
- experience in the tendering, preparation and follow-up of (marine and/or civil) construction projects is preferred;
- strong analytical thinker;
- good communicator and fluent in English (speaking, writing and reading). Proficiency in other languages is a plus;
- passion about the marine environment and large projects, built with large equipment;
- you share DEME’s core values of Safety, Technical Leadership, Respect, Innovation, Value Creation and Environment (STRIVE);
- eye for detail and order and enjoy being part of a large team;
- organized and planned;
- ability to cope with strict deadlines;
- you see the day-to-day flexibility needs as a challenge;
- you master MS Office applications such as Excel;
- you are ready for short assignments abroad, for meetings and visits;
- flexible attitude to work in the office and for short assignments abroad, for meetings and visits.
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance;
- a permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally;
- a stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities;
- a people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.