With Offshore WIND Conference and Offshore Energy just around the corner we want to draw your attention to registering for the matchmaking which will be taking place on 10 an 11 October. This special international matchmaking event will be headed by the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN).
This B2B event offers business contacts to industry, science and technology professionals the opportunity to meet, discuss and network. Companies looking for cooperation, new customers, new partners or collaborative alliances within the oil, gas and renewable energy fields can attend the event. If you are already delegate of Offshore WIND Conference you get access on to the exhibition floor of Offshore Energy and can increase your business opportunities and network by also registering for this international matchmaking.
Organiser and Liaison Officer Energy at EEN, Kees Mokveld, comments: “This type of matchmaking is a quick and efficient way to meet companies, clients and partners. After creating a profile companies can be found and connected easily, as interesting matches can be made based on service and product. It is a way of connecting that I can highly recommend.”
The event is aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), especially those carrying out innovative work, research institutions and universities, who are active in the field of oil, gas and renewables.
How does it work?
• Register at https://www.b2match.eu/offshoreenergymatch2017
• Make a profile of your organisation and publish your collaboration wishes.
• On the basis of the online profiles you can see what other companies need or have to offer and then can send meeting requests to selected participants of your choice.
• One week before the event you will receive your meeting schedule.
• Meetings have a duration of 30 minutes. In this way you can have several meetings in 2 days.
• You can of course continue interesting meetings afterwards at the conference, during the exhibition or at home.
During Offshore Energy Exhibition and Conference 2017, on 10 and 11 October.